skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Blaine, Erica and Payton
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Play time!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Friends and Family!
Clark, Christopher
Clark, Paul and Leslie
Clark, Tyler
Graham, Ashlee and Phillip
Hawkins, Bailee and Zach
Helm, Kim
Hightowers, Stacey and Ryan
Jorgenson, Shauna and Kyle
Karastamatis, Kristin and Nick
NieNie
Putty Family
Russells, Greg and Dione
Sego, Skye and Ben
Skousen, Lauren and Matthew
Stokes, Lindsey and Jared
Straw, Melissa and Mike
Walker, JJ and Paul
Wilkins, Lela
Williams, Rachel and Bracan
About Me
cLaRk FaMiLy
Tyler Week 1-Lost 7.4pds=2.90% Cole Week 1-Lost 5.6=3.39% Erica Week 1-Lost 1.0=0.57% Mom Week 1-Lost 3.4=1.5% Dad Week 1-Lost 6.3=2.29%
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2010
(10)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(25)
▼
November
(5)
A visit to see the Basso's
Payton's 1
Play time!
I have the cutest Lady Bug EVER!
I can't believe how behind I am.......
►
June
(6)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(8)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)